US Immigration Law Firm in the UK Tel: +44 (0)845 230 8472
Home Contact Us

Student visa

There are two main types of USA student visa for academic students, the J-1 Student Visa and the F-1 Student Visa. There is also the M-1 Vocational Student Visa.
These visa types have very similar requirements which include the following:
Enrolment by the student to a full time course in the United States
Ability to support oneself without recourse to public funds (either by showing self-support or that a colleague, close relative or close friend will be assisting in your support during your stay as a student in the United States).

Evidence that the student will be returning to a residence abroad on completion of his/her studies.

What Can Our Law Firm Do For You?

The law firm has over ten years experience in representing clients in the complete visa/immigration process from initial consultation through to issuance of visas/immigration status by the US governmental immigration authorities.  We have experienced success in several cases and are proud of our track record. Because of the specific requirements for student visas, it is highly advisable to seek competent legal advice at an early stage in the process. This law firm is able to provide such advice.
Please contact us so that we can help you determine whether this visa category is the best one for you.  If we feel you qualify and you instruct us to represent you then we can promptly initiate your immigration application

Name Email
Contact Number
Code CAPTCHA Image redo
All fields are required.