US Immigration Law Firm in the UK Tel: +44 (0)845 230 8472
Home Contact Us

Intern/Trainee visa

The main intern/trainee visa is the J-1 visa. There is a separate USA J1 visa for interns and trainees respectively.
The traineeship/internship entails on the job training for a specific training period usually for the maximum period of 12 months (interns) or 18 months (trainees).
The main requirements include the following:
The applicant satisfies the academic/experience requirements to become a trainee/intern.
The applicant is proficient in English
The anticipated training is in a designated category.
Other than the J-1 visa there is also the H-3 trainee visa. The H-3 visa tends to have more stringent requirements than the J-1 trainee visa.

What Can Our Law Firm Do For You?

The law firm has over ten years experience in representing clients in the complete visa/immigration process from initial consultation through to issuance of visas for America by the US governmental immigration authorities such as the UK American Embassy in Belfast and London.  We have experienced success in several cases and are proud of our track record. Because of the specific requirements for trainee visas, it is highly advisable to seek competent legal advice. This law firm is able to provide such advice.
Please contact us so that we can help you determine whether this visa category is the best one for you. If we feel you qualify and you instruct us to represent you then we can promptly initiate your immigration application.

Name Email
Contact Number
Code CAPTCHA Image redo
All fields are required.